The Arts Festival of Carrollton
Big Show, Small Town Hospitality
Dates: Second weekend in October each year
Patron Purchase Awards
You are invited to support the artists of The Arts Festival of Carrollton by making a financial commitment to purchase art from the exhibits featured at the festival. The Patron Purchase Award program has been highly received by our community. It is a fun, win-win program that benefits the artists and the patrons equally. There are no commissions on these awards. However, knowing that a large sum of art is pre-sold through the Patron’s Purchase program encourages the nation’s finest artists to participate in The Arts Festival of Carrollton. It is why many artists call us the “most artist friendly show in the country.”
PARTICIPATION IS EASY
- Awards can be purchased at the Arts Center. Each award is worth $50.
- You will be invited to attend The Patrons’ Purchase cocktail reception party to meet the artists on Friday evening Oct. 13 from 6:00-8:00.
- Drop by the Oasis tent at the festival on October 14th and pick up your Arts Festival ribbon and Art Bucks.
- Visit all the artists’ booths.
- Select the one piece of extraordinary art you love and use your Art Bucks to purchase it.*
- Present the artist with the Arts Festival award ribbon.
- We will reimburse the artists for the Art Bucks, so no one is out any money!
- Artwork must be purchased by 1:00 PM on Sunday.
- Unclaimed awards will be assumed to be donations and will be used to purchase art for the Arts Center.
- Art Bucks are not redeemable after the festival ends.
- Enjoy your artwork and Thank You for participating. *The Art Bucks must be exchanged for the full $50 value. The remainder of the price is the responsibility of the patron if the value of the artwork is higher than $50. Change cannot be given in exchange for Art Bucks purchases.For more information call 770-838-1083 or stop by the Arts Center.