Dates: October 14 & 15, 2017
Times: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Come celebrate our 14th year, as the Arts Festival of Carrollton rolls out the red carpet for fine artists from across the United States. Organized by the Carrollton Artist Guild and the Art Center, this upscale arts festival features an artist market of over 70 visual artists, two days of wonderful entertainment, youth art stops and exhibits, and other roving guest artists, such as the popular Mark Abbati of Joy Unspeakable Living Sculpture, throughout the festival. This year’s festival will welcome food trucks, and so much more. Don’t miss taking part in this wonderful community event.
Big Show, Small Town Hospitality
Load In For Artist:
CHECK IN AND SET UP: We will be at the art center at 9:00 a.m. on Friday to begin check in. Please have your picture ID. Most vehicles can drive on to the site for easy unloading. Please bring your weights, as many booths are on concrete. But not to worry, if you forget or need more, the Theatre Department has a ton of them (literally) to loan you. If you are in a grassy area you may use stakes anywhere utility lines are not marked. Close by Artist Parking Directions will be provided in your check-in packet. We have volunteers on site throughout the day and through the night. If you are delayed, give us a call (770-838-1083) for evening and late night set up arrangements. Artists who need to setup early on Saturday morning, instead, are more that welcome to do so.
$6250 in Cash Awards:
- Best in show $1500
- Best in Art $500
- Best in Craft $500
- Jennifer Thomas Award $500
- Robert Roller Award $250
- 15 merit Awards $200 each
- Thousands more in Patron/Corporate Purchase Awards
- Extensive Multi-Media Advertising
- Host Families for Artist upon request
- Hotel and restaurant discounts
- 24 hour security
- Friday night cocktail party
- Artist Guild covered dish dinner (Saturday Night)
- After dinner “Open Stage” live entertainment
- Volunteers to assist as booth sitters and with breakdown and loading